why cant I view images in yahoo mail when I use firefox?

My firefox settings are set to accept images. I have no problem seeing images in yahoo mail when I switch to I.E.

If I right click and view images, I can see them. But then I have to use "back" to get back to mail. They won't open by themselves, as they do when I use yahoo mail in I.E.

Favorite Answer

Each browser has a mind of its own. On firefox email message it should say VIEW HTML at bottom of message. Click on that to see images. If you have MY IMAGES to the left click on that. It should have all images existing in your email messages.

Bummer, go to mail options, and then there is a setting for images, just set it to "always view images"

e mail amenities in many circumstances block the prompt viewing of %./pictures because pictures are the most elementary technique of spreading computing gadget viruses lately. to modify your settings about the viewing of images, seem at concepts > known opportunities and concepts > junk mail secure practices. replace the settings in accordance for your desires, yet be more beneficial careful about establishing mails from human beings you do not understand!!