what are the bad effects of taking a night bath?

Favorite Answer

I don't know of any, but I prefer to shower in the morning.

What? THis is a weird question. I don't think there are any bad effects. Just get in that bath and let the hot water help you relax and go to sleep. After you get out of the bathtub, of course. Then the next morning, you don't have to hop out of bed and quickly into the shower to get ready for the day. You will be able to have a relaxed morning before going to work or school.

I'm not sure of what kind of answer you are looking for but... taking as far as I know taking a shower doesn't have bad effects whether its at night or in the day. The only thing that I could possibly think of is that it could wake you up...but on the other hand I can't sleep without feeling clean so.......

None. The bad effects of NOT taking a night bath/shower is you won't get a good night's sleep. You will feel sticky and itchy and toss and turn all night because you know your are dirty and feel dirty.

• IS NOT A SILLY QUESTION

I LOOOOOOOOVE TAKING A BATH AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY RELAX WAY TO MUCH YOU COULD FALL A SLEEP

BUT IF YOU DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEND, GET A BOOK, PUT SOME MUSIC ON, GET A GLASS OF WINE AND HAVE THE TELEPHONE NEAR YOU SO IF ANYONE CALLS YOU CAN ANSWER.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

bathing at night will not harm you it is relaxing and you sleep nicely after night bath no medical book states harm in night bathing.

Your hair is most fragile when wet so if you don't dry it before sleeping then you can easily break pieces off in your sleep. Thats the only thing I can think of.

you'l have a higher chance to get a cold,because normally the temperature of water in nights is really low,so if you take night bath frequently,you might catch a cold...=)

Dont u take a bath when its needed?iT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!WHERE DID U GET THIS IDEA?

You didn't mention whether the bathroom light is on or off ,,,, If that's the case then you could drop the soap then step on it and slip and fall ,,,,