Lonely stars in the intergalactic space?

Who knows how many of them could be inside our universe? Are they tidally detached from the galaxies to which belonged or they were born from single and lonely clouds of matter?

Although the majority of stars are found within galaxies, there are some that are traveling between or outside of galaxies so to speak.

Truely if intellegent life developed around such a star they would surely feel isolated from the rest of the universe. Most likely they were torn from a galaxy by another galaxy passing to close or another star passing to close.

Poetic as that is, it's still like talking about a lonely rubber ducky. It isn't capable of loneliness, even in the most lonely of circumstances. The important thing is, the universe is in perfect kinetic balance and we aren't in danger of getting sucked into a black hole or the sun.

Sorry if I seem grumpy. I've been up all night.

I'm all sad for them now. perhaps we could adopt one.