promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who is the best coatch?

since the begining of premea league

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Although i am not a liverpool fan i think it is rafael benitez . . .

he is more to tactics rather then mind games.... he is a tactical mastro

for example when he came to liverpool he changed every single way they played..

.the formation

players position

speed

tactics

most of all the stuff that impress me was when he played steven gerrard on the right and he scored 23 goals, it is hard to see a midfielder scoring 23 goal in a season and the surprising part was he wasnt a centre midfielder but he was a right winger.

And then he was able the make a losing team comback in all situations for example

champions league...he changed hamman for finnan which was really a good tactical move

FA cup when he changed gerrard position

super cup when he decided to bring in cisse for a defender

world club championship to play pongolle (they lost this game because the referee had some mistakes over whether the goal was offside or not)

so to conclude all this it does not say that it is luck or co incidents

it shows that rafael benitez is just the best manager in the world...

if he can do this wonders with liverpool...

imagine what will have happen if he managers barcelona man utd, chelsea, AC milan or anyother club??

he would have ruled the football by now...lolx

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would have to say Arsene Wenger hes won the Premiership , FA cup etc on a tight budget .Fergie and Mourinho have won stuff as well but they have miles more money and resources also Wenger has the ability to buy cheap players out of nowhere and make them into superstars for example Henry , Viera,Pires,Anelka ,Fabregas and Lehmann .

Its true to say Fergie has had more trophies but he has had 10 years more at Man United than Wenger has had at Arsenal has significantly more resources and he got incredibly lucky with his youth team which gave him many of his best players for free, the only good bys he's made are Keane , Cantona , Schmeichael Rooney ,and Van Nistelroy and most of them cost alot

The only other manager besides Wenger that I really respect is Benitez for Liverpool he returned a strugglig club to form almost instantly and won the champions league with them.

Jose Mourinho I have no respect for,My gran could have managed Chelsea to the Champions League Final by now with his resouces

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that punk that was the coach for trinadad and tobago. they were so fake the only reason they made it to the world cup was because the president of the concacaf is frm that little **** of country all the games that they played to qualify were fixed good thinh that mexico ****** them uo 8 to 0 lol. I think that the best coach is the one from Jueventus and coached italy in the worl cup

• 1 decade ago

Jose Murinho

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wathen
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

properly, in the adventure that your reason thus far her is because of the fact she's warm then possibly you will desire to locate a different warm female to mac. yet once you actual like her and are waiting to handle her intense high quality then i could say decide for it. yet undergo in ideas in case you dick her over the instructor will make you pay! undergo in ideas that money and romance can consistently destroy a sturdy friendship! in no way blend the two except you're keen to sacrifice that dating.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Coach not coatch.Murinho but i can't stand him.

• micho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

lol no one believe me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.