Is everyone done...?

shopping and wrapping? I still have to wrap....

Favorite Answer

I have to wrap but I can't find any tape.

I done Shopping But Wrapping i Think I I'm Done But I seem To Find Things I thought I Wrap Them and There Not Merry Christmas

• jipp

I still have shopping and all my wrapping. Just couldn't get in the spirit. Very strange for me. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday. Merry Christmas.

I finished shopping about 3 weeks ago. BUT... as I always do, I am starting to second guess myself and wonder if I spent enough on gifts for key people on my list.

So even though I'm done, I'm not done in my troubled mind. I'm kinda worried about it, and still considering some last minute buys to fill out my gifts.

• lilme

i still have to wrap

No i still need to buy a few people gifts, im low on money im gonna have to get them late christmas gifts.

mostly but i got to work all nite christmas eve so i really dont care

were gonna have it next Saturday, after everything goes on sale more gooder

Ya i finished shopping and wrapping.

Shall i help you for purchasing

I still need to get some in the mail :(

im not really in the christmas spirit..so im still just pluggin away at getting crap done