Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

what do i do???

i had 3 friends a while back and after an incidend they jumped me in an alley and i ended up going to the hopital. i have no other friends in town because the town has only 244 people in it. i have online friends but i was wanting to know should i try to get my old friends back or just have no friends that are in close proximidy of where i live? it really hurts because we were friends for about 8 years since we all met in first grade.

well i am almost despirate

i agree there but i cant find any in such a small town....unless they are online, with then i do definently lol

its a small town of 244 people though so there is nobody to befriend. well i guess its just me i would rather forgive people.

Favorite Answer

why would you want to be friends with people who hurt you? if they were real friends they wouldnt dream of hurting you. have you tryed making new friends? if not, try. go to new places around town. try new things. if you have, try harder. Karma will come back. After all, everything happens for a reason.

Good luck and Happy Holidays :]]]

Isabel

• mimi

That is not right! Friends dont pull crap like that on there friends. I wouldnt even bother with those punks..I know you have been friends with them for some time but is it really worth having it happen to you again?

Are u kidding me? Your "friends" jumped you? Wow, who needs enemies with friends like that. Personally, I rather be friendless than have those types around me.

they jumped you and your considering getting them back? they hurt you so bad that you had to go to the hospital? is this a trick question?

I HAVE A LOT OF FRNDZ ... AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ... BUT IF THEY HAD DONE THIS TO ME I'D DO WAT U HAVE DONE MAN... THOSE GUYS AREN'T UR FRNDZ COZ IF THEY WERE THEY'D NOT HURT U... U CAN MAKE NEW FRNDZ AND STAY WITH THEM 4 100000000 YEARS...U CAN FIND GOOD FRNDZ EVERY WHERE...

P.S:

ONE LAST THING:

IF I DIDNT HAVE FRNDZ TO HANG OUT WITH...BEING FRNDLESS IS BETTER THAN HANGING OUT WITH ENEMIES

WHO'D TRY TO HURT ME EVERY TIME I GO OUT WITH THEM... : ]

you need new friends.....seriously