siopaO
siopaO asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

slimming tea???

how many cups of slimming tea should i drink everyday?

what will happen if i drink too much sliimming tea??

Favorite Answer

sweetie, forget about slimming tea. do it the healthy way... eat wisely, exercise and eat proportionately

slimming tea???? HUH!!!! Theres no such things as slimming tea.....I'll tell you what?, my uncle is a Chinese and he has a business . All his products are all slimming tea including green tea and Hoodia thing, and IT NEVER WORKS... I even tried it and as far as I remember I almost drink 9 cups a day just to make sure I'll be losing weight. BUT again NEVER WORKED.... If you really want to slim down, just go to your family doctor and ask if he can give you a prescripted one like reductil and duromine...These are really good in losing weight and oh by the way,.... NEVER EVER TRIED BANGKOK PILLS if you heard about it...It'll make you crazy and can cause a side effects on your heart..

Hope I help you a little bit!

Happy Holidays

i've read that it's scientifically shown that drinking green tea 5 times a day burns 70-80 times more calories...but then..i drink it around once or twice a day..don't know if it works as efficciently..but then i exercise too..so my results might be a result of my work-out as well..

the only slimming tea i know about is "green tea" becasue it burns fat and increases your metabolsim.

read all my sources on green tea