ROP asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

whats the fastest way to have facial hair?

Favorite Answer

Well, if you have access to testaterone shots, that'd do it. Aside from that, genetics and age will be the determining factor.

Don't let the others kid you, shaving may make the regrowth more noticeable, but it won't grow any faster. As Lawdog said, it's all age and genetics. If you are young, give it time. You could get a stick-on beard or moustache, if you're impatient. (j/k)

I've only known a few men who I thought looked good with facial hair, my grandfather with his moustache, a former boss who grew a beard to hide his receding chin (it did look stronger), and of course - Santa Claus.

Actually probably shave your face because it's supposed to make hair grow faster I've heard.

Actually, you should shave. Shaving hair makes it grow back faster.

shave ur face for hair to grow and never use turmeric products on ur face cause turmeric prevents the growth of hair.

Buy a false beard, and super glue it on.... if you have a few sprouting, then shave them.

dont shave

• kevin

buy hairgrowpro™