how do i get white guys to stop hitting on me?

i only sleep wit black guys How do i stop white guys from hitting on me and how should i let them down?

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

Just keep acting how you are right now. Eventually no one will want to hit on you.

tellin them your preferance in men is a good way to let them down if you dont mind them being offended by you. Men hit on women and i really dont think there is much you can do to prevent that if you are a beautiful woman. How bad can it be? Isnt it the least bit flattering for a guy to be hollerin at you? Do you attract all the ugly white guys? LOL

• ljlwpb

I had the same problem in reverse. I'm white and only dated black women and am married to one now. Honesty is best. Tell them you know what you like, that it's a personal preference, not a racist bias. If they get an attitude, tell them civil rights laws don't make you have to be colorblind with who you sleep with.

Source(s): Been there.

Just tell them your a racist with bad taste they'll soon get the message. If the black guys wanna go out with a ugly dog, then that's up to them. by the way, "wit" is something you'll never have and "with" is the word you was looking for thickie. Thanks for the points

What color are you? If you're white I don't know why you wouldn't want white guys to be interested in you. If you're black I don't know why so many white guys are interested in you that it's a problem for you.

Just say no thanks, not interested, have a boyfriend, ...

Strange dilemma. Maybe even a false dilemma.

I doubt you'll ever get them to stop hitting on you, but just tell them you prefer black men but thank you anyway. Anyone hitting on you, even if you don't like it, or them, is a compliment, so please try not to be rude...just politely say...no.

the only reason why black guys go with you is to use you for that beat up coochie of yours. and since you are a whore, they can basically get you to let all the homies run a train on your skanky a ss. used up piece of fuggly sh it. now it all maks since.....your man is your pimp and he would make you sleep with the white guys to pay the rent..l get it now...hahahahahaha

Why do you continually post racist questions? If it's also your goal to try and provoke people you aren't succeeding you're only becoming more of a complete !diot.

that's gross. don't sleep with anybody.

but if you want to tell the (gorgus) white guys to leave you alone just tell them that you only go with black guys. that's a silly question.

• Shossi

They would not hit on you if you were not giving out the vibes that you wanted them to.