Can MEn Ever be Content on 1 Woman?

Cause I am proof you cant..I cheated on my wife...That I loved and now am Tryin to Divorce her..........

Merry Christmas

Favorite Answer

see for what u did that???? i think marrige is much mor eserious and resonsible act.And you know your reasons.

• i have read most of your questions and some answers you are giving people, some people unlike you are serious about what they are asking here so why dont u do everyone a favorite and stop answering people's questions with your bull**** answers i feel sorry for your wife but glad u decided to divorce her she is better off without a prick like u

and by the way yeah u can get a hoe pregnate , you must be some nasty looking guy if u have to pay for sex

Only a man lacking self confidence can't be faithful. You're just making up stupid questions & situations along with the other girl so you'll get attention. You probably can't afford to look at a hooker, let alone screw one. You're a troll...run away now.

• Shossi

Yes they can------and I have proof to back this up--several proofs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FATASS DONT EAT 2 MUCH

• mary s

only if it's in their hearts and not penises.

you sure are.

2 Points... thanks loser!