How trash is this? What would you do?

My financee bought me an IPOD for Christmas. I discovered he gave this trashy barfly, that he was sneaking and seeing the exact same thing for Christmas. I want to smash the IPOD am I wrong.

Favorite Answer

Keep the IPOD and if you have an engagement ring keep that too. Get the rest of your stuff and run before you get locked into a marriage with someone who will probably cheat the whole time while you're home cleaning poopy diapers and washing his underwear.

Very wrong!!! Don't smash an IPOD! Sell it and if you don't even want the money from the thing, donate it to charity or something.

Make something good happen from this awful situation.

Oh yah, and dump him quick. You never know what the trashy barfly "gave" him, if you catch my drift.

Don't smash the ipod; smash HIM! Keep the gift and get rid of him. Won't do any good to destroy an inanimate object that is void of any human feelings. On the other hand you can deal with your anger by venting it on him where it will do you the most good.

I would suggest that you keep the IPOD, and dump the fiancee. Put some great tunes on the IPOD and find someone who won't be sneaking around behind your back.

1. Keep IPod

2. Dump guy.

Why destroy the IPOD it did nothing wrong and for that sad excuse of a man, you need to dump his *** asap

Keep the ipod and dump the guy. Your fiancee? Huh......give him the ring back, too, and move on. If you can't do this then stop whining about it......you are making these bad choices.

Keep the IPOD and dump HIM. He's the one that's defective. You never destroy the gifts. Say thank you and flaunt your new man.

I would keep the IPOD. It is something you wanted? Dump the asshole

i agree, with the ebay post, seriously..why not make money off of his a**, he doesnt deserve to have it back so he can give it to any other girl he might be sleeping with.