Will age be problem to our love?

I love a girl who is 3 months elder to me. She loves me too.But we are afraid wheather our parents will point this as reason if they dont wish our marrieage. Why it is said that Husband should be elder than his wife.

Favorite Answer

Well, I suppose that would depend on your culture. For me, it wouldn't be a problem. I guess you'll have to talk the the parents and make them an offer they can't refuse.

No it should not be an isue, if she was 3 years elder then it would definitely be. Husbands are normally supposed to be older than the wife becoz of maturity levels. Girls mature faster then men thats is y the man has to be elder. Elder the man, the more mature he is, but elder in years not months. Go ahead marry the girl

Three months? I don't think your parents would say that unless they had already decided you shouldn't get married.

I think it may be said a husband should be older because of some traditional ideas of the husband as leader.

That said, even if your parents do hold to this old-fashioned idea, there is often not much difference in maturity between people who are even a few years apart. If you really do love this girl, you should explain to them. Love is far more important than age!

3 months? My wife is 4 1/2 years older than me.

Age is not important(unless its like Anna Nichole Smith and her marrage to that oil guy, she was 28 he was 80 something.) 3 months is not a big deal. My mom is 3 years older than my dad and I'm 4 years older than my husband.

Three months is hardly an age gap. My son has been with his wife for years and she is 4 years older than he is. My daughter has been with her husband for years and she is 3 years older than he is. If you truly love each other, that is the deciding factor. Good luck.

Tell me that you are kidding....right??? You must be in a country other than the USA. If this has you concerned because of your parents then you are certainly much too young to get married.

there is no law stating that husband should be older than wife and your age difference is not that big as long as you love each other nobody should dictate to you both.

hi, i feel u are not sure so its not about ur parents. it s about u. If you not sure than please first check urself. Its only time when u can do this self analysis aftre this it s two in a relation and it is never same.

it doesn't matter if the husband is older. besides, three monthes is hardly a big difference.