Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

What has a woman and a laminate floor in common?

If you lay them right, you can walk over them for years

Sorry Girls

Favorite Answer

What does male ego and a huge glass penis have in common? Both are obvious and fragile. Merry Christmas, you jerk.

• ?

The Knob A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.' Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant. After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems. 'All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.' The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your breasts.' She said, 'Well then, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee'

• Joshua

I'm afraid that in some cases you may be right.

However, you DO realize the very same answer may also apply to men, yes??

I did not want to give a thumbs down for 2 days.

But, you made me to break that one.

But dear many of the women lay men instead!!!

• mhiaa

Oh, come on, (oops, ) that is so OLD! Like at least 20 years!

• cats

Sexist and not too funny (6/10). Sorry!

Jesus !! A good one...

Sounds hard... but it is very funny.

Thank You for making me LOL !!!

Bettina.

holy shyte....when i read that i couldnt stop laughing........very funnnnny

i hope everyone else takes it as a joke too

aren't you tired of these political correctionists