mr-why asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

i think am a fool how can i know if thats true or not true?

Favorite Answer

dont ask questions like that on here because you are asking for trouble.

I know what you mean. Smart people realize when they're fools, if and only if they have even the 1% personality composition that allows a bit of humility. Harlan Ellison and George Bush, for example, would never realise they are fools, because momma didn't teach them humility. Gandhi or Einstein could realize the parts of their life in which it could reasonably be said that they were fools, because they had drank from the humility cup.

So if you're smart and you think you're a fool, it's probably true. -- EVEN THOUGH if you're smart, your being a fool scarcely matters because, being smart, you are up on 96% of the world's population.

Peace

• AJ

Everyone can feel like a fool at any given time. We are played, tricked, cheated and used by others all the time. So, shrug it off and try to be more careful the next time. People usually fool others for a reason, normally it's for what needs they want to fill in themselves, routinely these are money, payback, assertive personality types or an outlook to hurt others just the way someone hurt them in their past.

I know darn well I am a fool and it is OK. I put my thoughts out there and find out. Thank-you God that I have the humility to be wrong. I learn.

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy. What you think will definitely have an impact on the outcome of anything you do.

if you get 50000 Indian rupees and u use it on good way then u r not fool and if u use behind your mental checkup then you r defiant fool

you can't be a fool..everybody have different definition of fool so, it depends on how you think.

i dont know but if you asking us a dumb question like that i think its true

go with ur gut feeling thats usually best

i think u should try some activities like iq quiz etc.