i love her too much and she claims to luv me too?

i dont smel but i dont get huged by my gal coz she says she dont like huging, i also have to negotiate for a kiss and she wont allow me hold her hand in public not even put my hand on her shoulder. she hugs other guys and am not okey with it coz i feel badly treated, ive tried to leave her in search of happiness but i dont wanna hurt her feelings coz ive already seen how she would break to pieces. i just want someone who is affectionate and if she had to, then everything would be okey. shes tried to change but she gets back to her usual behaviour. what do i do?

• DeeDee
    Favorite Answer

it doesnt seem like she loves you, seems more like she wants you around when it suits her...

so she cant show YOU affection but shows others?

thats not really nice.

You need to find a person who will adore you, who will hug, kiss & hold hands with you in public ..

who will miss you when you're not around

Why are you worrying about HER feelings when she obviously isnt caring about yours??

Find someone new ... or else you will end up getting hurt

HELLO!!!....listen sweetie, when you have to negotiate for a kiss and can't even get a hug this is a HUGE sign that it's time to move on. You can't control someone's emotions when they are with you and more importantly...you won't be responsible for them if you leave her. Time to move on to someone who deserves your affections. There are lots of deserving women out there and she's just toying with you!

find one who likes to hug you.