I cheated my girl friend now guilty of it.?

i love a girl of my age. she loves me too. we had a misunderstanding inbetween and i started hating her. in that time i developed love with another girl who too studies with us. she too loved me inspite of knowing my past love. Oneday we ended up having sex(not intercoarse only outer). Later i understood that my ex-girlfriend loves me much. I then continued my relation with her. My new gf also knows that i cannot marry her. i also wish to marry my ex-girlfriend only. But i m guilty of what i did. Can i say to my lover about this. She is too possesive of me. She dont like me talking to any girl even if it is my sister.

Favorite Answer

what? you have a new girlfriend but wish to marry your ex? i think you need to be alone for a bit and sort your head out.

What is outercourse? Whatever. You're new gf is possesive because she knows you're a cheater. You should probably start over with another girl because you messed up with both of them.

brother, you really dug yourself into a hole.

you need to talk to your pastor. if you don't have one, get one.

you also need to talk to both of the girls. you have hurt them both and you nedd to show them that you care, and you are sorry. tell your 'lover' that you do not want to marry hre, and you are sorry for the pain that you have and are going to cause her. you used her. you treated her like a prostitute when she is not. other than that i can give you little advice. but you really do need to get couseling.

• ?

you can go with the one you love or you can dump them both and find someone else. Honesty is the best policy.

hi thank god u r feeling guiltyi feel u should marry the girl with u did sex

i want to bcome u r friend u r sincere guy

the best thing is to leave. its like shattered glass. it will never be the same.

Source(s): been there

I cheated on my wife MAybe me and you can give each other some ADVICE........

answered by kast email me bigd1ckbandit@yahoo.com

There can be no love without trust, you should tell her.

• ?

Never cheat and there will be no problems

outer sex is not realy cheating.