People Say On Your Questions.

Thanks For The 2

Or Your a Weirdo

Those Are Some Examples..

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Thanks is always welcomed but I don't like being called a wierdo. I don't think that has happened yet...Probably will now...me and my big mouth, I should of knocked on wood or something like that huh?

Have you seen little red riding hood lately? just a thought!

• 1 decade ago

I try to keep this non-mandatory activity a pleasant one - so I just don't sweat the small stuff. I guess the most counterproductive thing I see is when people pay attention to those who post things solely to spurn others. To give a thumbs down acknowledges negative behavior that is designed to get attention. Ergo, by giving thumbs down, those judging it negatively are encouraging it to happen more. Now I must go help feed the reindeer...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes Or They Hate It Or they Don't Like Any Of It I Ask A few Days Ago A question And Most of the Answer Are Most or All

• DeeDee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

LOL seen it heaps of times .. especially when someone answers with a dot .

that is the worst ive seen, thumbs down always follows

Merry Christmas :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not really...

Although it sometimes bothers me a little when people don't have a sense of humor. But then again...I couldn't care less.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't reply unwanted questions and try to be honest and sincere in answering else you would be embarrassed and wasting your time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I ignore them. They should at least come up with a sm4rt4ss answer like I do.

• DL
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It's cause they arent very creative. If I think a question is wierd, I will just give it a wierd answer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, but, may be the question is so that these answers suit it.

• 1 decade ago

I don't like that because that shows their lack of creativity :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.