Don't You Hate It When?

People Say On Your Questions.

Thanks For The 2

Or Your a Weirdo

Those Are Some Examples..

Favorite Answer

Thanks is always welcomed but I don't like being called a wierdo. I don't think that has happened yet...Probably will now...me and my big mouth, I should of knocked on wood or something like that huh?

Have you seen little red riding hood lately? just a thought!

I try to keep this non-mandatory activity a pleasant one - so I just don't sweat the small stuff. I guess the most counterproductive thing I see is when people pay attention to those who post things solely to spurn others. To give a thumbs down acknowledges negative behavior that is designed to get attention. Ergo, by giving thumbs down, those judging it negatively are encouraging it to happen more. Now I must go help feed the reindeer...

Yes Or They Hate It Or they Don't Like Any Of It I Ask A few Days Ago A question And Most of the Answer Are Most or All

• DeeDee

LOL seen it heaps of times .. especially when someone answers with a dot .

that is the worst ive seen, thumbs down always follows

Merry Christmas :)

Not really...

Although it sometimes bothers me a little when people don't have a sense of humor. But then again...I couldn't care less.

Don't reply unwanted questions and try to be honest and sincere in answering else you would be embarrassed and wasting your time.

I ignore them. They should at least come up with a sm4rt4ss answer like I do.

• DL

It's cause they arent very creative. If I think a question is wierd, I will just give it a wierd answer.

Yes, but, may be the question is so that these answers suit it.

I don't like that because that shows their lack of creativity :)