Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

are Linkin park came out with new album?

I saw somewhere Underground6, & I just wanted to know is that the name of their new CD?

Favorite Answer

God I hope not.

Underground 6 is the fan club album (fan club is called LP Underground, and this is the 6th year of it). Their new album is said to be released in sping 2007. In Blender magazine, Chester said a hint to the title is "T____ and T____" but that idea probably won't happen. Go to lpassociation.com and read the interview with Phoenix.

yes..but you got the name wrong..no one knows the name for the album but it start with the letter 'T' and end with a 'T' and its a two word..

*shudders* "Are Linkin Park came out with a new album" *shudders* My god I think I just went into grammatical shock.

It comes out early next year. The only new song available is QWERTY. You can preview the song on YouTube.

yes,their album name is lp underground 6,you should check their myspace out..