promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

I stole a glass/beer mug!?

I was at a bar after drinking I took the mug. should i take it back or just keep it i feel bad. I am 30 yrs old and I have never took anything in my life, also I cant just leave it there(outside the door) the glass is so nice someone will take it. So what should I tell them if I take it back????

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is one of the hazards of the trade and they will be used to it. At least they did not have to sweep up the broken pieces.

The best way to return it, if you feel the need, is to go and put it on the bar and walk away

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Who hasn't stole a glass beer mug from a bar?! They won't even notice. Chances are they get those glasses free form the distributor, so it shouldn't matter. Don't worry about it. Enjoy your souvenir.

• 1 decade ago

It could be that they are used to it if their glasses are really nice or with a name printed on them, many people take them. If you feel really guilty over it just give it away. You could take it back under your jacket & just leave it on the table or counter.

• hamic
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

hi Dan is it worth it too sense as a thief and carry this guilt for the sake of a sprint bit glass? i'd supply it returned no longer that the bar needs it,yet extra when you consider which you don`t and the sensation of alleviation would be worth it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go back to the bar.

Explain your aberration.

Offer a rental on the glass.

Apologise !

They may offer you free drinks for the night for your honesty !

• jackie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You are getting coal in your stocking. Bring it back.Tell them you accidentally walked out with it and that you are sorry. Which I'm sure is the case.

Source(s): Owned a bar. They buy the glasses, ash trays and everything else. If you steal, it makes the prices go up.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.