Wii Sports Problem (scoring)?

How come when I play wii tennis and I do best of 5, I get one out of my three possible matches and I get MINUS points? Because surely they should just make it no points.

Also when I play with my brother who is almost a pro, (i'm around 500) why do we get 0 points every time? Even if we win, we just get 0 points.

Favorite Answer

The amount of points you have is supposed to reflect your skill level, so if you lose a game it has to lower it a bit.

You don't get points when you play other people. Only when you play the computer.

maybe ur game is spoilt. don't say anythin to me if im wrong because i don have a wii