What is your "gift"? What do you do well? How do you apply it? How do you inspire others?

Favorite Answer

I have had many gifts in my lifetime.

A sense of humor, that can make others laugh & can find humor in anything.

At one time the gift of being able to sing very well when I was younger. Now I have a gift for music by playing instruments, the guitar, bass, etc.

I can work with electronics, computers and fix & build using them.

I can draw, paint some.

I try to teach/inspire youngsters to do their best in everything. No one can hold them back or chastise them for trying, if they have done their absolute best. That is all anyone could expect of them.

Everybody is good at something. Some unfortunately never find what they are good at because they are too busy trying to make the all mighty buck. If they were to find what they are truly good at, they might find the money will come to them. I discovered I was good at fixing things that don't work any more. I was an electrical contractor for over 30 years and I loved every minute of it. When you can get up in the morning and look forward to the day, you've found your niche in life.

I don't know if it is a gift, but I like to give back, so in several hobbies I have become a coach or instructor. It's fun.

And I'm great in bed!! :)

be nice and talk to them and listen and try to solve or at least help with their problems

I am a good friend

smile

good luck