Can someone help me part 2?

If anybody knows how to block their name and phone number from appearing on someone alse

s caller ID could you please tell me how to do that. Also I have that person's phone number and if you would be a peach and call the number for me Alot at all times of the day and night email me and I will give the number to you. Just read my previous question to find out why I am doing this. Thank You and Merry Christmas...

hi how are you today?

• spag
    Favorite Answer

This is NOT a police situation. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do for you if I responded to your house. If he calls you and starts to threaten your life, I may be able to get some leverage. My recommendation is to contact your phone company and change your number to an unlisted number. Do NOT give your number out. Yes it's a pain but it is what it is. Do not call him from your phone. If something were to happen, the last thing you need is the phone records showing you were calling him, even once. Unplug the phone for a couple of days until you need to make a call and on Tuesday get a new number. Good luck!

I have been through all of that with my daughter and all changing your number is going to do is he will get it again. Buy a answeringe machine and let it answer the phone and don't pick the phone up and answer it at all wait and screen your calls and he will and trust me he will start threatening over the machine when he gets tird of getting it in the mean time tell yours sister not to go no where by her self and always keep an camera in the car so if he starts to follow her you can take photos and becareful because he willl try to run you off of the road sooner or later and you need photos of that.When he starts threatening on the machine are he keeps putting his voice on the machine you can call the police and make sure they make a report of it and if you can get a machine that has tapes you can take out and keep for court and if the police ask for the tapes tell them to wait right there untill you can make a copy of the tape before you let them have it. Keep a watch on her good .Good Luck

Isn't it *67? I'm glad you got the phone number. Did you call the police again now that you have the number?

The whistle can come in handy again now that you can call them.

Play on the highway

dail *67 then the number

Are you insane, you want me to help you commit a crime.