ANDROID_PR asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

what is wwe diva Victoria ethnicity?

Favorite Answer

Born in California, parents were Puerto Rican (dad) and Turkish (mom).

Puerto Rican father and a Turkish mother

I don't know, but I seen her left breast ....up close.....My friend and I , actually knew someone who worked at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, and he walked us through the hallway where the wrestlers get dressed. Man , I was standind next to Golddust while he argued with Steaven Richards, about someone SR referered to as a little *****. Bubba Dudley, asked me what time it was, and then I looked up and she was right there....brawless. Then the Rock was coming through, so everyone had to leave.

Doesn't Victoria look like a man....lol

puerto rican and turkish