How can i keep loosing weigh?

im 19 and from last year up to now i lost 10 kilos but now i feel cold and i dont have any encouragement to loose anymore although i need to loose more 15 kilos :-S plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i started eating chockolate againnnn these days

Favorite Answer

The answer is green tea. I lived in japan for 3 months and drank grean tea every meal of the day. It's got this natural chemical, hgcg I think it's called that boosts metabolism. there's that or you could try eating more grape fruit. It's really an amazing fruit. lemme know if you need more help

I lost 30 pounds in just over 40 days and also 3" in my waist on a weight loss plan. I am 45 and I tried a lot of plans but this one really worked for me and I also have some friends who are using it as well and we are all pleased with the results. I used it daily for 40 days and now I only use it 2 times a week (Tuesday & Thursday). I also started drinking the energy drinks and man what a difference and you can't go wrong for only one dollar per drink. I have a friend who has lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks just drinking the drinks twice a day. Best wishes to you and your family this season

Source(s): http:www.newlifestyletoday.org

Go to your Dr. for a check up the feeling cold could be you thyroid is low, and needs to be checked with a blood test, and ask for the thyroid profile which will test all, for a more accurate result. Having a low thyroid level can cause you to not loose weight. But don"t worry if you do have a low thyroid level, there is medicine to take to help. With the eating Chocolate again, could this be due to PMS? To continue to loose weight, eat healthy, and drinks lots of water, green tea, and be sure to take a daily multi vitamin. Best Wishes, and Happy Holidays.

if the chocolate seems like a problem, switch over to dark chocolate. Exercise and proper eating habits keep you healthy, so if you are exercising and eating right and still can't loose weight its because you are at a healthy weight and you Do not need to lose another 15 kilos...

dieting tips... no carbs before going to sleep (and i mean hours before)

exercise... swimming is very good for you.

It's all about will power.

Make certain you can afford to lose weight to remain healthy before continuing. I've seen AMAZING results from those living the Atkins diet, but once you're on it, to some degree, you must stay on it.

Good luck!

You do not need but one piece of chocolate, and when you want more start singing : greasy grimy gofer guts, mutilated monkeys meat, Piggy's little dirty feet..... and stop eating and go do something else like cleaning or knitting to keep yourself busy.-:)