Wicaa, The God and Goddess?

Do you have a name for the God and Goddess, or is it just that? What info do you have on them. Origin, other deities, deamons/angels, etc... Creation of the earth? I'm researching it so any info is appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Many Wiccans (and other Pagans) will invite/invoke particular gods and goddesses of various other faiths that embody aspects that they are looking to include in the spell or ritual they are working. They will borrow deities from Hindu, Norse, Celtic, Greek, Roman, and even Abrahamic faiths.

Many believe in a supreme Goddess and God, who manifest Themselves in these other gods and goddesses, however. Although They have no universal names, there are meditations one can use to practice astral projection, and through astral projection, we are able to meet, in person (sort of), our Mother Goddess and Father God. On the astral plane, They can specify a name They wish for us to use when referring to Them if they prefer, but only ever in private.

I use to be in the wicca practice and they claim to have many gods and goddesses, which are also called deities. They use these deities in spells and such. What most don't know is that these deities are really demons that satan has sent. These deities/demons can ruin your life both physically and mentally. Don't get too mixed up with it or fascinated by it, as it is very much against the Bible and God hates witchcraft. I have burned all my wicca books and stuff that went with it. I am now a born again Christian. I thank God for leading me away from that terrible path of darkness. No good comes from wicca or any other form of witchcraft. I had to learn the hard way.

The God and Goddess have names, but they are the God and goddess of older pagan religions the God and Goddess Choose you not the other way around.

If Gia wants to work with you then she will call upon you, and maybe the God Pan will come to you aswell.

Or it could even be the christian Gods Sophia (Holy spirit) and Jesus.

Source(s): Blessings~ former Wiccan~

Many Wiccans believe in a deity that is largely unknowable -- sometimes called "The All" or "The One." However, they believe that they can comprehend the male and female aspects of the deity, whom they call the God and the Goddess.

Some people call the Goddess Rhiannon, and some call the god Cerenunos.

• fire

I'm not much in Wicca, but they have hundreds if not thousands of gods and goddesses.

Depends on the version of Wiccanism.

Some call them Freya and Odin.

Some call them Isis and Osiris.

Maybe even some call them Olive Oyl and Popeye.

The names aren't important, it's how they are used.