can a woman be charged for the crime of rape?

• John C
    Favorite Answer

Yes, a woman can be charged with rape.

However, in all documented cases, the jury has decided, in lieu of a prison sentence, to award the plaintiff with a medal which says "Luckiest Man Ever"

Yes a woman can be charged with rape in any state of the United States. There are numerous cases in caselaw that describe the instances where women have committed rape crime, been charged, arrested, found guilty, and sentenced to prison, jail, or given probation.

I was nearly charged with rape. I performed oral on my boyfriend on a camping trip, once he was hard, i mounted him, (he was a heavy sleeper) and he was huge. We'd never had sex before this. When he woke up from the stimulation of me riding his member, he pushed me off and was very dismayed with my behavior. he threatened to drive into the city and report me to police. I checked with an attorney for fear he would do just exactly that and sure enough I could have been charged with rape. I didn't have his consent.

It's not an uncommon occurence for women to do this sort of thing. A majority of cases go un-reported. Hope this answer's your question. Have a Merry Christmas

Yes, legaly a charge can be framed against an woman for rape. It is really difficult to prove this kind of charge and not really can prosecute a lady for rape.

Yes she can always be prosecuted for a seduction which can be proved under court of law.

In reality no man will ever frame a charge of rape against any women after the act.

These are rare posibilities.

Sure, but it's usually under a "statutory rape" charge. Meaning the male was willing, but was underage, therefore legally not able to consent.

And then you could have a child molestation case where the male child was raped by a female pedophile, I think that is rare but not unheard of.

• YES

THE LEGAL SYSTEM HAS MADE SURE THAT NOT ONLY MEN CAN BE CHARGE FOR THE CRIME OF RAPE.

A WOMAN CAN DO AS MUCH HARM AS THE MEN CAN.

PEOPLE MIGHT LAUGH AT THIS BUT THE REALITY IS THAT SHE CAN BE CHARGE AND BE IN JAIL FOR RAPE.

yes... because in the new Philippine rape law RA 8353 IT IS NOW ANY PERSON will be charge for rape as long as he/she has a carnal knowledge without the consent of the offended party and do the act of inserting something or instruments or his penis into the vagina,anal orifice or in the mouth of the victim.

According to me no and shouldn't. A woman can seduce a man but can never rape.

yea but the guys buddies will mock him 4ever but yea its not unheard of getting rapped by a women but they again most men getting raped by a women really is rape cuz theyd lik it

Yes...in the crime of a younger then her male companion. If it was against his consent.

The world will be a better place if all rapists were females, and all "receivers" were frustrated guys.