How do you get a 56 year old man to leave his comfort zone?

he is married, says that he loves me but won't leave her because of this damn comfort zone. i'm at a loss, i love him with all my heart and can't even stand the thought of not seeing him or talking to him on a daily basis

Favorite Answer

Ask him what he would do if given 1 month to live.And try and do 1 of those things for the hell of it.Life is short Good Luck

Try and find things he s intereseted in and work from there, I have the same problem with my father so I 'm taking him on holiday with me I ask him to babysit for me so hel get some time out of the house make suggestions ask him! Tell him you have a friend whose father wont come out of his comfort zone and see what his reply is then youl know what you ve got to do

As in? what! like won't go out and work, play ? what's the question? if he's become a couch potato simply tell him it's either or, show him the door. It's a one way trip out there Buster and winters coming.

Hide the remote control

You don't, sweetie. Mind your own business.....leave the man alone. Quit trying to control him. Back off! You need to concentrate on your own behavior! Geeeeze....you are a looser!

How about you walk in wearing a strap-on, with a bottle of rum in one hand and a tube of KY on the other.

That ought to get him feeling uncomfortable...or maybe not.

Let him see YOU get comfortable with the mailman, pizza boy, poolboy, gardener...etc.

I don't know but I got one at home too, so when you find out how to do it...let me know!

kick his cane out from under him

younger women