promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How do you get a 56 year old man to leave his comfort zone?

Update:

he is married, says that he loves me but won't leave her because of this damn comfort zone. i'm at a loss, i love him with all my heart and can't even stand the thought of not seeing him or talking to him on a daily basis

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask him what he would do if given 1 month to live.And try and do 1 of those things for the hell of it.Life is short Good Luck

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try and find things he s intereseted in and work from there, I have the same problem with my father so I 'm taking him on holiday with me I ask him to babysit for me so hel get some time out of the house make suggestions ask him! Tell him you have a friend whose father wont come out of his comfort zone and see what his reply is then youl know what you ve got to do

• 1 decade ago

As in? what! like won't go out and work, play ? what's the question? if he's become a couch potato simply tell him it's either or, show him the door. It's a one way trip out there Buster and winters coming.

• 1 decade ago

Hide the remote control

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You don't, sweetie. Mind your own business.....leave the man alone. Quit trying to control him. Back off! You need to concentrate on your own behavior! Geeeeze....you are a looser!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about you walk in wearing a strap-on, with a bottle of rum in one hand and a tube of KY on the other.

That ought to get him feeling uncomfortable...or maybe not.

• 1 decade ago

Let him see YOU get comfortable with the mailman, pizza boy, poolboy, gardener...etc.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know but I got one at home too, so when you find out how to do it...let me know!

• 1 decade ago

kick his cane out from under him

• 1 decade ago

younger women

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.