I started shaving my legs, and I'm straight guy.?

I started shaving my legs, but I am a straight man! What is so wrong about men shaving their legs? I believe it's personal preference. Trust me, I shave my legs, and I have a girlfriend! She prefers me shaving.

Favorite Answer

It's about the same as a woman not shaving under her arms--If your girlfriend is OK with it don't worry. Don't those body builders shave their legs too?

• mhiaa

Look at all the male models in magazines and on tv - they shave and wax everything! Heck, most of them don't even have a single hair on their chests. If your girlfriend likes it, who cares? Isn't it a pain for a guy though? Gosh, if it grows anything like a guys facial hair, you must have to do it an awful lot! Unless she's sweet enough to do it for you?

Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

I agree to! :)

just because "girls" have this stuff doesnt mean boys cant have them! anything in the world does all ways have to be about gender!!!

P.S.

I know ALOT of men out there that shave their legs!! and i dont care if they do it.

• Jim

well... i don't shave my legs (i did once, for a girl i was seeing, she wanted me to) - but it has nothing to do with gender choice

but i DO trim in many places that many guys don't.

i have a nose hair trimmer that is used only for my underarms, and down south (don't shave the pubic region - i never did - but short hair means cleaner area)

hey if she likes u shaving ur legs.. then no matter what others have to say, u know u have ur gf beside u.. its a norm.. metrosexual men like david beckham wears his wife undies (lacey ones).. ur only shaving..no big deal!!

I agree, it's personal preference. I would describe you as a metrosexual lol, lots of girls seem to love that look. But as long as you're happy and confident and your girlfriend loves it then that's what matters!!

I'd say, if she likes it - Don't sweat it!

Seriously though, you two may like the effects of Nair or waxing even better. No pokey stubble as it grows back.

• john

no problem in it keep shaving it

I suppose its your body, so you are entitled to do with it what you wish. I dont know about being totally straight, though.