Is Revenge good in Relationshps?

Cause when my wife finds out I might have given her an std...she will try something on me....Any advice on How to divorce her?

Apple Martini Looks Like a Prairie dog weasel.....

Favorite Answer

If you married her, you should have told her that you have an STD right away, or you shouldn't have cheated on her. Tell her what is on your mind and ask for the divorce.

Yes, go see an attorney. I hope she has the sense to see an attorney and she sees this, I would like to tell her to go to the local health department and have a test made, and if it's so and you've given her something, to press changes. You see Buster, in most States you've just committed an act of Felony, that's punishable by up to five years in prison. The other States it's lighter, most are two years but are changing it. I hope they nail you good.

If you can't even cheat without catching crabs or coochie cooties, why are worried about revenge? Divorce is mighty easy, just go file the papers at a little building called the courthouse. It's not rocket science.

just go and tell her that,,,,there are millions of ppl out there that can make the both of u happier..

but do u have any children

u should knw that,,,,im only 15 and i can answer this rite away..... not all ppl are born to be together,, marrage is an important thing that u had missed around with,,,,,why would u devorce her if u loved her before

my addvise to u my friend is that let time choose the best answer 4 u.

Source(s): deep thinking

I do not believe in revenge but that doesn't help you in any way. Talk to an attorney on the divorce issues.

Just do it but sooner or later she'll find out unless she's a slut,YOU SHOULD really tell her.Do u know who gave it to u? Better find out!!!

Stop being a bastard, u gave her the diseaes, live with her now and take care of her

no need to divorce her. Just hire some killers to get rid of her.

i am not joking she will kill u if u gave her std. if my wife gave me std i would what do i have 2 lose? cover your @ss (cya)

yes