Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

n
Lv 5
n asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

What is ur spiritual 'treasure'?

Update:

It's almoust Christmas and it seems that it is a time when we realise what is truly important.What is ur precious memory ,ur'treasure'?There is a tme when we come to realise that if u are not happy spiritually,u'll never be whole.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My greatest treasure is unconditional love, the more i give it away the more love i have. Merry christmas. From Love, With Love, To Love. whistle britches

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

I have wonderful sense of appreciating beauty.

It is very difficult for me to get bored because I always find something beautiful everymoment . I am very easily get fascinated even with small things.Sometimes I think I am too sensitive.

So it is like a knife. i must be cautious , my sensitiveness can hurt me.

But anyway I can say it is my spiritual treasure.

• 1 decade ago

my spiritual treasure is the fact that i am able to grow as a person, and the fact that i don't give in to temptations and i am able to hold onto my integrity and be myself...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.