n
n asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

What is ur spiritual 'treasure'?

It's almoust Christmas and it seems that it is a time when we realise what is truly important.What is ur precious memory ,ur'treasure'?There is a tme when we come to realise that if u are not happy spiritually,u'll never be whole.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

My greatest treasure is unconditional love, the more i give it away the more love i have. Merry christmas. From Love, With Love, To Love. whistle britches

Source(s): experience

I have wonderful sense of appreciating beauty.

It is very difficult for me to get bored because I always find something beautiful everymoment . I am very easily get fascinated even with small things.Sometimes I think I am too sensitive.

So it is like a knife. i must be cautious , my sensitiveness can hurt me.

But anyway I can say it is my spiritual treasure.

my spiritual treasure is the fact that i am able to grow as a person, and the fact that i don't give in to temptations and i am able to hold onto my integrity and be myself...