Do you like intelectual questions?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, but not too intellectual, as then I feel ike a real dope when it goes far over my head

• 1 decade ago

Yes, especially ones where the spell-checker has been used. ("Intellectual" is the word.)

I was a philosophy major in college, and never really got over the habit of analyzing every little fact I come across in the light of as many other little facts I can connect to it. It's like a jigsaw puzzle addict; I'm always trying to make a bigger picture than what is available on the one little piece.

I think that's why I am a Tarot reader: I like to see things in terms of their connections to one another, which is a great deal of what Tarot reading is about.

• 1 decade ago

Any question can be intellectually challenging, as long as it is not hypothetical or rhetorical, which would make the answer or outcome meaningless. Solving serious or demanding issues on the other handle make it worth the challenge or debate.

• 1 decade ago

Hi. I do like inteLLectual questions. And that's about it. I just thought I should give you a coherent answer given what I've seen from your first "answerer."

Adios

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Certainly, that makes me learning from this site. But I really don't mind dumb silly questions too as they can be very entertaining.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup. I also like Qs that have to do wit personal experience.

• cat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sometimes, but some people doing like intelligent, but they don't and I hate people like that.

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.