Do you like intelectual questions?

Favorite Answer

yes, but not too intellectual, as then I feel ike a real dope when it goes far over my head

Yes, especially ones where the spell-checker has been used. ("Intellectual" is the word.)

I was a philosophy major in college, and never really got over the habit of analyzing every little fact I come across in the light of as many other little facts I can connect to it. It's like a jigsaw puzzle addict; I'm always trying to make a bigger picture than what is available on the one little piece.

I think that's why I am a Tarot reader: I like to see things in terms of their connections to one another, which is a great deal of what Tarot reading is about.

Any question can be intellectually challenging, as long as it is not hypothetical or rhetorical, which would make the answer or outcome meaningless. Solving serious or demanding issues on the other handle make it worth the challenge or debate.

Hi. I do like inteLLectual questions. And that's about it. I just thought I should give you a coherent answer given what I've seen from your first "answerer."

Adios

Certainly, that makes me learning from this site. But I really don't mind dumb silly questions too as they can be very entertaining.

Yup. I also like Qs that have to do wit personal experience.

• cat

Sometimes, but some people doing like intelligent, but they don't and I hate people like that.

no