Please help! Bi Female friend issues?

I have a close friend, we are both bi. We were super close for a while, we would sleep and cuddle every night. We always threw mixed signs at each other. We never hooked up but i have developed a crush on her. I have told her how i felt and she told me its too late, that i had my chance but shot her down. I didnt intentionally do this but now she doesnt trust me. I took a break from her. Havent hung out or talked to her for 2 months til this past Wednesday. Now I cant get her out of my head. What should i do?

Favorite Answer

This kind of situation is normal for young people. I have to wonder what you did (if anything) to "shoot her down". If you could discuss the incident with her, and take responsibillity for whatever it was, even if it wasn't intentional, she might be able to establish trust with you again. It would go a long way to reestablishing a friendship, I think, if nothing else.

it somewhat is maximum suitable to easily relax together with her as a chum... why danger blowing a superbly good relationship. you ought to tell her style of rely of factly via in basic terms speaking approximately sexual possibilities oftentimes. in case you grow to be close sufficient, it won't rely... if she's involved after she gets to appreciate you... then all of the greater useful. the two way, you're saying she's with somebody else so which you do no longer choose for to be a "homewrecker" at this factor.

She's playing head games with you and not being honest. Her excuse makes no sense. Sounds like she has a really big ego too. Allow your self to feel what you need to feel and move on.

• drop her.. she's playing a mean mind game...

there are other bi women who you will enjoy and appreciate

or perhaps a loving bi male too cause bi men know how it is

to please a woman or a man and you can enjoy sharing this with

him...

Source(s): www.bisexual.com

Move on. She already told you she's not interested and has given you no encouragement since then..She doesn't want you. If she changes her mind -- she'll contact you.

Get drunk and f uck