How can i know if i'm still on my friend's yahoo messenger list or he deleted me from his list?

In hotmail we know whether the other party deleted me or not so is it possible to know it in Yahoo???

What i mean is that i added a friend to my list then deleted him how can i know (without adding him again ) if i'm still on his list or he also deleted me?

Favorite Answer

Yahoo messenger will say the person will not add you as freind.

definite! you may delete human beings out of your record. basically positioned the courser on their call, good click and scroll right down to delete. this would delete them out of your record yet not from theirs. you may also good click on their call and scroll right down to STEALTH SETTINGS. Then %. 'seem completely Offline'. this kind that man or woman will understand you at the on the spot are not on line. there is not any thanks to delete your call from their record. they ought to delete you from their record. Mr. Jeff