Yanal asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

what should i get for my boyfriend for xmass??

we are a couple and this is our 1st xmas together and i want it to be something for both of us.... we are boyfriendz since 4 moths now...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi there...many people may suggest a cat/kitten if you post your question in this 'cat'egory. Consider asking this question the Family & Relationships category. Here's the direct link: http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=AmY74VrKSQVCRto...

Source(s): ATDEC
  • 1 decade ago

*cough* Um, sry, you're kinda in the wrong section. You could do the dating section, but I'm not sure people in the pets section answer questions about dating. Wait, youre boyfriends, or boyfriend and girlfriend? Ugh, anyways, I'll just answer. You could get each other...uh, friendship bracelets? Heh. Or...a mouse? Some small pet to share? If you do that though, take VERY GOOD CARE OF IT, and make sure you know what you're getting into

• 1 decade ago

Definitely the wrong section for that question. How long is 4 moths anyway?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Candy or some other type of food or something that doesn't last real long, not a cat or a pet. It might be over in a week or so and at least the poor animal isn't stuck in the middle.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Several cats, I have some you can have, all neutered and spade, shots, dewormed, lol, etc. ready for homes, they are very loving, meow, yes meow

• 1 decade ago

wrong section this is a section about cats

• VeNiE
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

buy any souvenir which has the "cat" elements...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not a cat.

• 1 decade ago

WRONG SECTION!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.