Yanal asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

what should i get for my boyfriend for xmass??

we are a couple and this is our 1st xmas together and i want it to be something for both of us.... we are boyfriendz since 4 moths now...

Favorite Answer

Hi there...many people may suggest a cat/kitten if you post your question in this 'cat'egory. Consider asking this question the Family & Relationships category. Here's the direct link: http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=AmY74VrKSQVCRto...

Source(s): ATDEC

*cough* Um, sry, you're kinda in the wrong section. You could do the dating section, but I'm not sure people in the pets section answer questions about dating. Wait, youre boyfriends, or boyfriend and girlfriend? Ugh, anyways, I'll just answer. You could get each other...uh, friendship bracelets? Heh. Or...a mouse? Some small pet to share? If you do that though, take VERY GOOD CARE OF IT, and make sure you know what you're getting into

Definitely the wrong section for that question. How long is 4 moths anyway?

Candy or some other type of food or something that doesn't last real long, not a cat or a pet. It might be over in a week or so and at least the poor animal isn't stuck in the middle.

• Several cats, I have some you can have, all neutered and spade, shots, dewormed, lol, etc. ready for homes, they are very loving, meow, yes meow

wrong section this is a section about cats

• VeNiE

buy any souvenir which has the "cat" elements...

not a cat.

WRONG SECTION!