Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

had to work sens I was 14 years old lost all that I love wife anson?

all is gone now lost my house if I get out of bill some one fines a

new one no one calls me for weeks Iam calling out to god for

a job for more then a year took one paying low low wages had to

go in an see an here them spit on the floor yell an call one anater m/f all day is it time to make that big jump or die slow with all of the bad guys geting there wish I can not pay my bills now just had

it with this life...

Favorite Answer

Keep trying--something will work out.

Do you have any skills that can be used in the Australian labour market, we have a large skill shortage here and if you can get a visa you may have a chance but I am thinking you may not want to move so far away from your son and ex wife. The mines in Queensland and West Australia are crying out for workers both skilled and unskilled, please check the net. Don't give up you are not alone in this, go to your religious centre and ask to speak to the priest or clergyman (sorry I don't want to insult you if I say the wrong title) but please do not give up I want to wish you a Merry Christmas even though it may not be appropriate.

Working as long as you have, you should know by now that jobs come and go. People are known to get themselves in financial debt and then get themsleves out of it and then it will happen again and again. As for that yelling, spitting and name calling, tell them to shut up and knock it off. You have enough to deal with as it is and if they can't be supportive of you, then you don't need the hassles of this and can do just fine by yourself.

Me 2, just shows that Jesus is coming back soon. Hang in tere brother I'll say a prayer for you today!

i just got fined £225 quid for having music on twice in 3 months....yes join the club.

hang in there pal! I'm an unlucky person too! We just have to learn how to cope with it and avoid it!

I hope God will help you my freind, just always pry to Allah, and he will hear you.. I'm so sad to hear that is happening to you..

so are we supposed to cry for you

what is your question?