Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 decade ago

What are gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, hepatitis B & C, trichomonas, lymphogranulo?

please explain what they stand for? what are the symptoms? a little detail, you know....

Favorite Answer

They are not all STD's, gonorehea is the only one that is

They all exist today.

Hep B can be spread through sex, tattoos, piercings, pedicures etc

Hep C is fecal to oral route spread, can get it from contaminated tat tools, pedicures, etc,

trichomonas can happen after antibiotic use

One symptom of all is that there really are no symptoms early in the disease. Fatigue is the primary complaint. Swollen lymph nodes another.

If u r a student I suggest you look in ur med books

1

Source(s): #1 Herpes Cure Program - http://HerpesAway.oruty.com/?VPSH

2

Source(s): 100% natural way to kill herpes... https://herpesfix.org/?t8nbf

I got identified with herpes simplex virus (type 2) about 4 years ago, whilst I was still attending college and had a silly one-night stand. I know loads of young women say this, but I swear I had never done that sort of thing before. I just made a mistake that one time and all of a sudden I felt like I was going to have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life. The hardest part was feeling I could never date men again. In the end, who wants to go out with a girl that has sores around her "you know what" area? But since a friend shared this movie https://tr.im/FFS5o everything got better.

Not only was I able to eradicate all traces of the hsv from my body in less than 21 days, but I was also able to start dating again. I even met the guy of my dreams and I'm so lucky to write that just last week, in front of everybody in a crowded restaurant, he got down on one knee and proposed to me!!! This program provided me the chance to be happy and experience true love again. Now I hope that I can help others too by sharing this story.

• hoxha

there replaced into easily a laboratory on the ark that basically some comprehend approximately. whilst God mentioned to take 2 of all way of beasts aboard, Noah had to get it acceptable. He had a cryogenic freezer that he stored micro organism and viruses in so as that he could desire to unfold sexually transmitted illnesses after the floods receded.

Well they are all ancient std's that do not exsist now, curable, and none evassive. In fact the symptoms used to be blood in urine, pusstuals, stinky odor amitting from crotch area. ITS CALLED A BOOK IDIOT...READ YOUR TEXT BOOK IT IS ALL THERE!!! WHY NOT AT LEAST TRY?

Source(s): I HATE INDIVIDUALS THAT DON'T SEEM TO WANT TO OPEN A BOOK.
  • Jyse

STD's and look them up yourself... Something tell me you are doing a report for school and don't feel like writing it yourself.

Source(s): www.merriam-webster.com aka the dictionary
  • None of these answers is totally correct. It is best to do the research yourself rather then depend on the memories of others.

they are s.t.d's symptoms are pain detail is you need to be smarter and use condoms

Please see the web pages for more details on Sexually transmitted diseases/infections.