I am trying to E-mail Rob & Big. Who has a Reality Show on Mtv, I do not no what is the Mtv E-mail address?

On Rob & Big (Episode 2) Go Skate Day: It is this Sound track I am trying to find, that Rob was heard on someone else car. And at the end of the episode he had found the CD. I trying to find out the name of that particular CD, and the Artist. It sound like the artist was saying Damn Straight and some also Rapping in the song. Can you please give me the name of the song?

• huggz
    Favorite Answer

Contact MTV and ask them;

• Lisa

They are dumb. Like I care who Heidi is dating. Sigh... gone are the days of music videos. What I think is so funny is that MTV has become so crowded with reality shows they had to make MTV 2 for music videos. Now MTV2 is starting to get more shows on there also! LOL. Whats next...MTV 3? Or do they have that already. lol.