Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

if you can put four fingers in your girlfriend should you keep her or throw her away?

Favorite Answer

Depends which hole I suppose, I'd keep but also be on the lookout for a three finger girl!

Some women are just "wider" there. It doesn't mean they've been around the block ten times and back.

Unless you have a pencil d*ck, you should have nothing to worry about.

lmao! Throw her away? Wow you are an arrogant one. Like she's trash or something?

Cut her free man, she'd be better without a jerk like you.

if she the sex aint good, she dont mean that much to u & if she aint at least wife material by all means. "keep her or throw her away?" it dont seem like u ever care

I can't imagine any woman wanting to date you.... you should keep whatever you have, because she's better than you unless you have some very well hidden redeeming qualities.

I'm going to tell BRIANS mom that he's asking people on yahoo answers if they should stop having sex.

IF you CAN FIT 4 fingers in her ANAL its time to drop her....Or think about a BUSINESS in the PORN INDUSTRY.....

answered by kast.....have her email me bigd1ckbandit@yahoo.com....

do u love her at first place? cuz itz hard to throw d person tat u love

takes a real bright guy to ask a question like this?

no wonder she's been around a bit.. she keeps attracting idiots like you!!!