Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Why can't people pay for their music?

Whenever I see a question about music sites, the jerks always want their music free; nothing legal comes free. If you want something, pay for it, even if it's just the $10.00 a month I pay for Yahoo! Music with the option to import music to a device.

I understand about CD's; they're ridiculous, but who buys them with MP3's available? There are services like Yahoo Music, where you pay next to nothing, but you still are paying, and not stealing, and you can burn your own CD's

Favorite Answer

why cant people just buy the album from a record store???????

file sharing can get artists that are not on the radio a chance to be heard by a wider audience. it also sucks to pay 18 dollars for a disc that only has one good song on it. yeah i might share some music but if i really like an artist than i buy their disc because its worth my money.. and by the way i haven't heard of any rock stars going bankrupt recently have you?

Why spend $15 for a CD if you only want a few songs when you can go to iTunes and get the songs you want for 99 cents a song???

Because if you can get it for free somewhere else, why pay for it. It's like paying to get laid? Do u pay to get busy? No, because you can go get some for free...

when u get something free... then why to pay...

in the other way we can have umpteen collection if it is free...

people cant afford always

becoz the ppl wanna save their penny!!

Source(s): my mind

la dee dah dah!

you can have that one for free

you gots a point there--- but five finger discounts feel so good :)~