How do i break it to him??

one of my male friends told me he's attracted to me & wants to date me.the problem is I don't date white men AT ALL,white men are disgusting to me i only date afro of mexi men,so how do i tell him because of his skin color he cant have this?

OF======= OR

Favorite Answer

Put your fake afro on and just face the music. Tell him you you like dark meat, not white meat.

Source(s): Frijoles & Fried Chicken

Oh come on are you actually serious?? He's good enough to be friends with but you wont date him because of his skin colour? That is mad. Maybe you should tell him the reason, im sure he would find you much less attractive once he finds out how small minded you are. You would be doing him a favour so he wouldnt waste any more of his time on you

You like what you like but it wouldn't kill you to broaden your horizions a bit. Did you really think no one would say anything against that on here? Anyway, just tell him you don't like him like that. No need to bring up the race issue. You might be missing out on a great guy though because you're fixated on skin color.

by you're avatar you look white

you do know the only reason mexican guys date is to stay in this country right

Are you ever gonna get over yourself you little crutch pheasant.

In case you didn't get it the last two times G.R.O.W. U.P. you aint all that.

God, I prayer today that this women will be blessed with kind words, she will be at peace with everyone and learn to love everyone for who they are. Bless this daughter of yours father God and help her to come to you, in your name I pray. Amen.

That is so pathetic.

America is not a racist country, skin color doesn't mean anything......BS people.

HERE is your proof, right here in this post.

Source(s): You can't judge a book by it's cover.

I'm sure once he finds out he will lose interest and move on, completely unscathed.

Just tell him you are racist against whites. That'll get rid of him.

Plus it's true!

Racist.

Stupid Racist!