Jack S
Jack S asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Just how many baby seals do you think have been clubbed because someone wouldn't buy a car?

:)

Favorite Answer

That is terrible. Why? I am sorry but I don't see the connection...What do baby seals have to do with buying a car?

I hope whoever kills baby seals gets caught and punished though, that is just mean and cruel.

Man what a downer...I'm headed back to polls and surveys, no animal beatings there...yet!

See ya at home friend.........lol

None that I have heard of. It seems like a pretty weak excuse for such barbarism.