? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Females only please?

i went and got my ultrasound done and it said 16mm how far along am i?

Favorite Answer

Go to www.pregnancy.org/pregnancycalendar/ out in your ifo and look at the calendar

It should help

Source(s): you will have to convert from cm to mm

I have no idea, but I suggest you call them and just ask. I know I'm male, but I figured I'd answer anyway. And ignore 11mz as 11 is obviously his IQ level. Congratulations, have a Happy Christmas & a peaceful new year, and good luck with the baby xxxx

i think its less than 2 months. if i'm not mustaken, the average LENGTH (if that's the 16mm you're talking about) of a 2 months old baby is 30mm (3cm;1.2 inches) yours is half the size so i hope you got clue

Anyway, congratulations for your new angel ;)

• Cocoa

You need to ask your doctor these questions. You can also buy one of those pregnancy books that will give you some information.

If that's all it means you and your hubby is still allowed to f**k.Merry Christmas!

they would have told you there at the scan

not sure. didn't you ask the doctor? i would have. call him/her back and ask.