Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Females only please?

i went and got my ultrasound done and it said 16mm how far along am i?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to www.pregnancy.org/pregnancycalendar/ out in your ifo and look at the calendar

It should help

Source(s): you will have to convert from cm to mm
  • 1 decade ago

I have no idea, but I suggest you call them and just ask. I know I'm male, but I figured I'd answer anyway. And ignore 11mz as 11 is obviously his IQ level. Congratulations, have a Happy Christmas & a peaceful new year, and good luck with the baby xxxx

• 1 decade ago

i think its less than 2 months. if i'm not mustaken, the average LENGTH (if that's the 16mm you're talking about) of a 2 months old baby is 30mm (3cm;1.2 inches) yours is half the size so i hope you got clue

Anyway, congratulations for your new angel ;)

• Cocoa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You need to ask your doctor these questions. You can also buy one of those pregnancy books that will give you some information.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If that's all it means you and your hubby is still allowed to f**k.Merry Christmas!

• 1 decade ago

they would have told you there at the scan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not sure. didn't you ask the doctor? i would have. call him/her back and ask.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.