promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Will the Christmas police give me a ticket if I let the kids open their gifts now?

It's 6/am. Just kidding. Have a Happy Holiday everyone! See ya next year on Y!A.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. And we'll beat you with holly switches and force you to eat fruitcake and listen to "dogs do jingle bells" on a continuous loop for the next twelve days. There will also be an unpleasant activity involving mistletoe and your orifices.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Some people actually do open gifts on christmas eve. Saves a lot of time christmas morning when getting the kids ready to head out to the family events. Also, gives the kids some time to play with the new toys and makes visiting easier with out them saying.

" is it time to go yet. I want to go home and play with yada yada yada " lol

Merry Christmas and happy festivus for the rest of us. Hope Santa is good to you this year!

• 1 decade ago

Nope! They'll just laugh at you because they know the kids will make you pay tomorrow morning if they don't have anything left to open.

You too!

• 1 decade ago

I let my kids open one gift yesterday. We are opening the rest later this AM.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jackie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You had me worried. I thought you would ruin their Christmas. Merry Christmas to you all.

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

lol, i like your Q.,,,,we opened yesterday,,, because we have to do family running on xmas eve & xmas

merry christmas!!

• 1 decade ago

U2

• 1 decade ago

no way...its christmas...OPEN AWAY KIDS..how fun!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAA

Happy holiday anyway :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.