Look What I Turned Into??!?

Grew Long Sharp Fangs,Gained Sudden Maximum Agility,Thirst For Blood,

BEWARE:Sudden Killings May Accour.TALK TO AT YOUR OWN RISK

ARRRRAAGGH!!!DON"T CAGE ME!!

What Happend To Me??

Favorite Answer

Don't worry it's just Rabies and Lycanthopy, i have the same affliction but just drink beer because it dulls the taste of blood and for the Rabies just get your shots and you'll be fine.

Fangs, sudden strength, blood lust and urge to kill? Hmmmm... you have become an employee of the US Postal Service. Aaaaahhh... nothing can piss off a postman delivering mail on strong snow storm this December.

AHHHHH! You are just another misunderstood , unloved wolf that needs some attention, there, now turn back so you can have some real love and attention from a REAL WOMAN. (ASSUMING YOU ARE MALE)!!!!!!?????

You can never tell just by looking at the avatar...know what I mean jellybean????????

lol your cool

You've been on a big bender haven't you mate? Try a hang over cure and hope you get better soon.

YAY! joined the ranks of the vampire, have you? good on you - we need to see more un-dead like you around. can you morph into a bat though? coz that would be supercool

I think I might know you from my local pub.

Umm... interesting.

Don't waste time

alrighty then