Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

my belly button :( there is some white cotton like stuff coming out of my belly button,?

what is it? n why is it? nothing like this has ever happened before??? i have no idea at all, whats going on?

Favorite Answer

fear not its' most probably some fibers that were loose from the garments, or underwear that had closet contact to your skin. Take a cotton swab and some baby oil and gently clean the area !

which could happen in case you positioned on cotton t-shirts. I remember as a newborn picking fuzz out of my father's navel while he'd lay on the floor to observe television, because of the fact his cotton t-shirts brought about it to convey at the same time there.

It's nothing but some puff from your dresses. Wash the area and put some moisturizer there. Don't worry!

i dont know what it is but here is what i would do:

1.pull it out

2.taks a nice,long,hot shower

3.check the inside of ur clothes for lint

4.call ur doctor if u still cant find out what it is

its lint from your clothes...just wash your belly button everyday use a q-tip

Go to the doctor and find out. We aren't professionals here and have no idea unless someone here has had it too.

It could be serious, and it could be some kind of infection from the inside. I really have no idea! Go to the doctor and find out!

Source(s): don't know, just opinionated

wash your belly button when you shower!

man contact a doc now,may some new form of disease say cotton button disease,treat it b4 it getz fatal.

Source(s): health
  • cate

It is fluff.

Have you been wearing a nice new jumper?

Take it out.

Take a shower.

Dont panic!

dont pull it ........ your legs will fall off!!