If your boyfriends dog takes a crap on the carpet do you clean it up?

If he's not home should I clean it up or pretend like I went straight to bed and didn't see it. God it smells bad.

We don't live together so I get to leave the smll in the morning

Favorite Answer

I would pretend I didnt see it and go to bed. Let the man clean up his dog's sh-t. Should have trained him better anyway.

I would clean it, and have been in this position many times. It all comes down to this is my living space so I have to keep it clean, but that does not mean that he gets off scott free either. I am assuming because his dog is over there with you that you're living together? Anyways whatever I set a pillow, sheets, blanket, and make a nice bed for him on the sofa. Do what you have got to do to make sure he get the point that he is not sleeping with you tonight. I will even go as far as to lock the bedroom door, and for collateral I keep the dog with me. That way he is forced to stay, and in the mean time you are guarunteed the morning chat.

Source(s): Good Luck sweetie, and remeber be firm!!

A better question is what to do when your boyfriend takes a crap on the carpet, and your dog rolls around in it. This actually happened to my sister. True story.

Hopefully you stuck the mutts nose in it so it won't do it on the carpet again. Then if the "bigger" mutt doesn't doesn't take care of the problem with the smaller mutt & the poo, you should stick his nose in it too...... and see if he likes the smell of it on the carpet. If that doesn't work, they can both spend the night out in the doghouse, till it gets done.

WHY AM I / WE EVEN HAVING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR YOU ???

Source(s): Save a horse, ride a girlfriend

no, of course not, it'll add a great armoa to the house, you should let it sink in the carpet so you'll always have the fress smell of **** in your life, actuall i heard its a good mosituriser, why dont you smear it all over your face. of course you clean it up, gosh ge wilikers

Unless you like the smell of dog poo YES you clean it!

Plus, if you don't clean it right away with disinfectant, the dog will smell it there and think he can do it there everytime so clean it up right away!

u will have 2 clean it sry but thats the way it goes

Hell no I wouldn't clean it up. He'd find it waiting there for him when he got home.

No i'd rub his face in it! the boyfriends that is not the dog

ewww...you have a S HITTY house and you just told all of yahoo... you dont want to clean up ****! lol clean it up and give to someone you dont like as raindeer terds lol