Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

are our human right protected?

I have read in newspapers that human rights of every citizen are protected. However, I do not think that my human rights has been protected. After my experience, now I see that some idiot may harm me without any guilt or even the whole public opinion may release their frustrations on me.

I am extremelly worried. What I have experienced is not what the Law claim that will protect.

Favorite Answer

The illusion is yes, the reality is not really. Aunt b is wrong about one thing, you can't sue if you are dead. Ask Nichole Brown and Ron Goldman about whether their human rights were protected and whether suing did any good.

with liberals in power you have good reason to be concerned. if you own a business the minimum wage will be pushed through as well as a FORCED sick leave policy for all workers...nice moves until you try to figure out how to pay the bill...just one quick example. the liberally biased media were quick to equality razor thin margins with a mandate for change. the reality is when the liberals take over its back to tax and spend and the freedoms of self reliance and lassiez fare govt will have to be weighed against the agendas of Reid and Pelosi. Personally I have one hand on my wallet and the other hand ...well ...you know...and probably will stay till two thousand eight when people realize its just another scheme.

No, a person may not harm you without consequences. If you have been harmed, you can sue. That is much of what our human rights protection is about: not that nothing will ever go wrong, but that you have the means for redress of grievances.

Dear Friend;

I find that as the Conservative party dominates the political scheme, the debasement of anyone not a member to their cause or of their wealth and social status is not worthy of respect as a citizen.

As they lobby for legislation in favor of special interest groups that seek to rewrite the Constitution the protections that were designated as civil liberties are rapidly being eroded.

From the military to the police municipalities, the rule is "Shoot first answer later...

Social ethics seems to be a thing of the past in exchange for classified information and cover it up....

Source(s): PARABOLIC STRESS