What do guys like better about a girls ***; the top half or the bottom half?

I know guys have different opinions, but for the most part do guys like more junk on the top of the butt or the bottom? Or should it be round and equal? I've heard different answers.

Some of yu are saying the bottom, but I hve it on the bottom and not the top and the guys always tell me I have no ***, where my friend has a lot on the top and the guys always say she has a nice ***.

Favorite Answer

Bottom baby

For the most part, I'd say both. Most guys like a round ***. Maybe your friend has a rounder ***. Some people were answering top or bottom confused thinking you meant the boobs or the butt. I like the top and the bottom as well as the middle and the sides.

Top and bottom are the complete road for the journey. You have to start with the top and to end with the bottom. You can't be happy with half part of the whole.By attraction you may start with any one of the same but ultimately you deserve the both.

This answer is solely dependent on which the woman is trying to show off as her best asset. Woman with nice cleavage tend to show it off, in which case most men are looking at her chest and won't notice her bottom. And if a woman with a nice but is wearing any form of tight pants, or showing it off some how then it becomes the most desired.

To put it simple, if its being shown we are looking.

I like the top more especially when it's toned. When a girl sits down and you see her tailbone and her thong. The bottom's cool too though.

It should kinda be like a upside down heart. So i'd say bottom but just keep it round all the way around/ not to much stomach fat please. Boobs don't mean much to me, just gotta have at least a b cup

All I ask is that the top half fits the bottom half.

• Jack S

I think it varies from person to person. Personally I like a slight bias to the bottom half.

• Cat

guys like the bottom better

Average boobs,and a really nice azz like me.The guys love it.