Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Are you for real?

For real for real?

Favorite Answer

I AM SO REAL that 99.99999% of humanity rejects me which is good because if I was received by the World then oblivisiously I would be like them.

Yes I am for real and so is this world. And the death of people in this world is also very real. But when we have to face some of the evil things that is forthcoming. And no one has a place to hide. Then maybe even you will know how real this world really is..................

Yes I was real yesterday -I am real today-I plan on being real tomorrow! That is just as REAL as I can get.

I`m as real as I can be.

Possibly.

for real

None of us are for real we are all an illusion. Everything is an illusion. To learn this is to be set free.

• Sabine

for real for what???

Yes, of course, I am a supermom, philosopher, writer, techie,

movie critic, music fan, the next Martha Steward, and the person

you who can lean a shoulder in case you need one.

If you are, I am. If you're not, I'm not. Really. If you need more reasurance, you could check a thesaurus, but really, I'm for real if you are. Are you sure YOU'RE for real? 'Cuz I'm really, really real.

• Ted T

Yup. Really real. Really.