Does anyone know if any of the following CEO's is a CHRISTIAN ?

Larry Page, (Google )

Sergey Brin, (Google)

Bill Gates, (MS)

Steve Jobs, (Apple)

Jeff Bezos (Amazon)

Larry Elison (Oracle)

Favorite Answer

Bill Gates, I believe, is an atheist.

Steve Wozniak is atheist, though Jobs is described by Wozniak as "informal fan of Eastern religions".

Sergey Brin and Larry Elison are Jewish

I know this is supposed to be an answer, but I have a question for you instead: why does it matter? I mean, this kind of philosophy is similar to the idea that whoever dies with the most toys wins. Funny, history indicates that the person who dies with the most toys still dies. Not that I want to start a whole war between beliefs to strike up conflict and prove something to myself in a way that makes me look like a jerk... no, that's more like your job.

Believe what you want, but don't shove it down people's throats.

By the way, there are CEO's of many religions, not just athiests, who have great, thriving companies, and when they die they'll have more said about them than, "Well, he gave a huge number of jobs to the nerd population. I hope he left his Ferrari to me in his will."

Sergey Brin Religion

The Google boys are Jewish, I think.

Bill is atheist, I think, but may change now he has gone all charitable.

Larry might be Buddhist, as he is into things Japanese in a big way.

Not sure about the others.

• Since the information is easily obtained I assume you already know and are trying to make some point. So what is your point?

Peace and Blessings,

Imam Salim

Most millionaires are atheist or just don't care at all. They think with money they have everything. Without God they have nothing!

Isn't CEO and Christian an oxymoron??

Would it matter? The shareholders just want a dividend.

some are but they not belivers any more,bye the way they belive in money more than anything else.so dont waste ur time.

Source(s): locals

What difference could it possibly make?